EquipZ 1.16.5-1.16.4 is a high-quality modification that adds sets of 3D weapons and armor. Each weapon has its own unique features that enhance the owner or cause debuffs to enemies. A total of 5 elemental swords and 5 sets of armor are available.
Among the weapons, there are 2 new options, such as a two-handed regular axe and a two-handed double-sided axe. To craft this you will need to find secret ingredients that can be hidden in tombs or deep underground. To balance these overpower weapons and armor the author added the value of recipes which is the amount of time spent searching for ingredients.
How to install EquipZ
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.