Vanilla Automated 1.16.5-1.16.4 modification can add for you a whole collection of different mechanisms that will automatically perform the following actions: break, place, craft, catch mobs, attract, and destroy items.
This contains a huge number of mechanisms that replace the player’s actions, for example: the Breaker mechanism can break blocks; the Placer mechanism puts blocks in the specified direction; the Crafter mechanism can be programmed to craft the necessary items; the Crusher mechanism splits certain blocks into smaller others; the Timer mechanism is able to send redstone signals with a certain frequency that depends on the configured timer; the Cobblestone generator is able to replace the vanilla version of the infinite generator (Just put a bucket of lava and water inside); Magnet mechanism has a feature to attract items and store them in the storage area under the bottom; Farmer mechanism has many features to perform farmer operations, but to boost it add bone meal.
How to install Vanilla Automated
- Download and install Fabric, Autoconfig and LibGui (This is contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.