Automated Crafting 1.19.2-1.16.5 – this small mod contains a very useful multi-functional block that has the feature to automate the process of crafting various vanilla and custom items. Additionally, there are 4 settings that greatly simplify all kinds of crafting schemes involving other mechanisms.
For ease of use, the author added a special GUI in which there are two grids, in the first you can load the necessary resources that need to be processed, and in the second grid you can see the final product. You can test different templates to get the right items on the output.
By default, additional settings are disabled, so if you want to use this in conjunction with other mechanisms, you need to enable it manually.
- simple mode = true
- enable quasi-connectivity = false
- redirect redstone dust = false
- craft continuously while powered = false
How to install Automated Crafting
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: muteone2