Automated Crafting 1.16.5-1.16.4 – this small mod contains a very useful multi-functional block that has the feature to automate the process of crafting various vanilla and custom items. Additionally, there are 4 settings that greatly simplify all kinds of crafting schemes involving other mechanisms.
For ease of use, the author added a special GUI in which there are two grids, in the first you can load the necessary resources that need to be processed, and in the second grid you can see the final product. You can test different templates to get the right items on the output.
By default, additional settings are disabled, so if you want to use this in conjunction with other mechanisms, you need to enable it manually.
- simple mode = true
- enable quasi-connectivity = false
- redirect redstone dust = false
- craft continuously while powered = false
How to install Automated Crafting
- Download and install Fabric
- Download a Mod
- Unzip it and copy to C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\ Roaming\.minecraft\mods