The Ceramic Bucket 1.20.2-1.16.4 modification adds a ceramic bucket that will differ from the usual maximum temperature of the liquid inside – 1000 points! The ceramic bucket also has support for many other modifications.
To craft this, the player will need to get some clay, then from 2 pieces of clay to craft a regular clay bucket. Put this in the oven to dry and harden the surface. Then you can put inside: water, lava, fish, milk and other things from Addons. If the thing inside transmits a temperature parameter, it may break if the temperature is too high.
How to install Ceramic Bucket
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: thecech12