Quite a popular addon for modifications called Botania, adding to the game new colors that generate mana. Depending on the flower, mana is generated at a certain time or simply under a certain condition.
- Tinkle Flower-generates mana if a player walks next to it
- Sunshine Lily-generates mana when destroyed in the daytime
- Moonlight Lily-generates mana when destroyed at night
- Bell Flower-uses wind power to generate mana
- Stonesia-generates mana using stone, cobblestone or ore
- Omniviolet-generates mana using books
How to install ExtraBotany
- Install Forge
- Install Botania
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.