The Facility 1.17.1-1.16.5 mod is designed to add high-tech storage for you with the ability to work with it using a full-fledged pipeline system! Additionally, it has features to automatically sort items, internal search, and many other options.
It has almost the same capacity as a double chest but there are many features that will make it much easier to use items inside it. For example, the player will no longer need to create stacks manually (this is done automatically), you can use search to find the desired chest, these chests can be double, triple or more than 100 chests together that create a whole network of storage, and it also has the feature to save all items after breaking.
How to install Facility
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: grondagthebarbarian