Find the Rainbow 1.20-1.19.4 is a classic map in the popular genre of Find the button, where you as a detective must find a real rainbow! You will find seven multi-colored levels, each of which corresponds to a certain color of the lost rainbow. Collect colored blocks, find buttons, and create your own rainbow!
Each level color is characterized by a themed biome, mobs, and mechanisms inside. The easiest way to pass this will be those players who know the most about the hidden features for each of the groups of blocks. Otherwise, you will need some time to figure out how to activate the micro-puzzles.
How to install Find the Rainbow
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside there is a folder with the source map. Additionally, you can also find various folders that contain alternative data packs and resource packs.
- Select the latest version of the “Source” folder that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, custom data packs that are incompatible with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge, Fabric or Optifine. To fix this, install a previous build or change the version of the game.
- Move the “Source” map folder to the “Saves” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Saves” folder is created automatically after creating at least one new game world, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired game version.
- Find a new map in the list of created worlds.
- Start the game and enjoy new adventures.
Created by: Vellariya