We are ready to present you the FindMe 1.16.5-1.12.2 – an interesting addon for JEI, which will allow you to search for the desired item in the nearby inventory. To do this, simply point the mouse to the desired block in the JEI, press the Y key and look for the generated particles.
This is a very useful thing if you have huge warehouses of resources that are not marked. There are also some modifications that create their own chests and so you can quickly understand the location of the necessary resources. In survival mode you can use this tweak and see if you are worth the risk to go down to dangerous places with traps and get precious resources or there will be useless items in the chest.
How to install FindMe
- Download and install Forge
- Install JEI
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.