Inventory Essentials 1.18-1.15.2 mod adds the ability to adjust, record and delete custom and default data from other modifications, such as inventory settings and mouse settings. Now you will have a more flexible tool for managing all possible inventory features, for example it is fully compatible with Quark or the inventory sorter.
The author has provided for all possible errors and now you do not need to worry about it. To control this, use the following button combinations:
- Ctrl – used to move one item in the inventory;
- Shift+ctrl – used to move absolutely all items of the same type from your chest;
- By holding down the Shift button you can move items more quickly without hovering the cursor over them;
- This works for both the client and the server.
How to install Inventory Essentials
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: BlayTheNinth