Inventory Essentials 1.16.5-1.15.2 mod adds the ability to adjust, record and delete custom and default data from other modifications, such as inventory settings and mouse settings. Now you will have a more flexible tool for managing all possible inventory features, for example it is fully compatible with Quark or the inventory sorter.
The author has provided for all possible errors and now you do not need to worry about it. To control this, use the following button combinations:
- Ctrl – used to move one item in the inventory;
- Shift+ctrl – used to move absolutely all items of the same type from your chest;
- By holding down the Shift button you can move items more quickly without hovering the cursor over them;
- This works for both the client and the server.
How to install Inventory Essentials
- Download and install Forge
- Download a Mod
- Unzip it and copy to C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\ Roaming\.minecraft\mods
Created by: BlayTheNinth