KleeSlabs 1.19.4-1.18 is a decoration tweak mod that allows the player to break only half of the block or slab, and which half will break depends only on the induced sight. Use the new semi-blocks to decorate the house, rooms or build beautiful structures.
Now you can divide blocks into several parts even if it is not provided in the scripts. This works with all standard blocks and blocks from the most popular modifications, such as BiomesOPlenty, Botania and Quark.
How to install KleeSlabs
- Download and install Forge with Balm API (Contained inside the archive) or Fabric with Balm API (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: BlayTheNinth