The Fishy 1.17.0-1.16.221 is an addon that adds to the Minecraft Bedrock a lot of new fish that can be caught with a fishing rod. All fish can be cooked with blocks like the smoker. It can also be eaten, both raw and ready-made, and each of the fish has its own unique properties.
- You can use the command (function fishy_all_items) to quickly retrieve all mod elements.
- There are more than 8 new species of fish and 5 that can be cooked for consumption.
- You can catch a goldfish, its chance of generation is very small.
- Now your survival in the game will be a little more interesting and diverse.
How to install Fishy
- Download zip archive with addon inside
- Unzip it and open the addon file using the ES Explorer
- This should start the import
- Open world settings
- Select new Behavior Pack and Resource Pack
- Enable Experimental gameplay (if necessary)