Furnace 1.12.2 mod offers players a new oven and meat grinder with incredible features. Now you can get a lot more useful things by processing various resources, such as getting more experience for smelting ore, accelerated processing, and so on.
Features and Updates
- Upgrade speed: increases speed and fuel consumption. Increased efficiency reduces fuel consumption
- IO update: provides automation. I=Input, Output= Output, F=Fuel
- Slot update: adds one more input and output connectors (Max. 2)
- Upgrade bonus: increases the probability of obtaining a larger volume of products. Increases fuel consumption.
- XP upgrade: increases XP output.
- ECO update: keeps the furnaces warm even if there are no items in the input slots. If the fuel runs out soon, it warns that the melting process indicator will be reset.
How to install Furnus
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.