We present you a very extensive modification called the Inspirations 1.16.5-1.12.2 – a huge set of small but extremely useful improvements and tweaks for your game. All of this really fits well into the standard vanilla gameplay style. Just look at the screenshots and you will see how good it is!
Most tweaks simplify some basic mechanics, like activating Redstone signals or mechanisms using a Redstone torch. This is useful for novice players who are not ready to spend a lot of time learning a huge number of combinations of interaction between vanilla blacks and items.
How to install Inspirations
- Download and install Forge with Mantle API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: KnightMiner