This modification is designed to change the behavior of wolves by adding new tweaks: now at night they will howl at the moon, and they will also be generated in packs with their leader, followed by all the other wolves! RevampedWolf 1.19.3-1.16.5 will diversify your survival a little!
Additionally added custom armor textures, now it has updated 3D coordinates that stretch the texture very much. This is something like modern clothing for dogs. Armor adds additional health points (Up to 8 hearts). Hungry wolves have a new behavior that causes them to take meat in their teeth and carry it a little further away from where the meat was originally lying.
How to install RevampedWolf
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.