Ma Essentials 1.18.1-1.14.4 is a great modification for both the server and the single player game, which will introduce a lot of new useful commands to work with existing game features. This contains all the basic features for full control of the server and you will no longer need to install many additional modifications.
Manage weather, time, spawn, players, teleport, warps, and even kit starter. For detailed information about commands, enter the standard command: /help. There you will find a list of commands that players and admins can use. Using these commands it will be much easier to set up spawn, set bans on the use of blocks and items, and other things.
How to install Ma Essentials
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Maciej916