Here Essentials 1.19.1-1.12.2 is a versatile and fully customable mod that adds to your minecraft a whole set of blocks and tweaks, from sorting items and ending with a variety of decorative elements. For example: a chest with memory function by slots, a funnel with sorting, an automatic farm and even a brazier.
Use this to slightly optimize the basic details associated with sorting resources. This is very useful if you use a lot of technology mods and work with many types of resources.
How to install Essentials
- Download and install Forge with Patchouli (Contained inside the archive) or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Technomancer_isTaken