Kibe 1.18.2-1.17.1 modification has collected various items and mechanics that are not related to each other, in addition, you could already see in other modifications: linked chests, elevators, conveyors, a portable workbench, infected grass that increases the spawn of monsters at night, slime shoes and even a slingshot!
Additionally, it contains various rings that have magical properties to give the wearer creative flight, resistance to fire, be used as a light source, or for example to prevent the player from slowing down in water. There are also magnets, new traps, and even a Redstone timer.
How to install Kibe
- Download and install Fabric and Fabric Language Kotlin (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: D4rkness_King