With the Impaled 1.19 modification, new types of tridents will appear in your game world, which will differ slightly from each other in their abilities! Unique fixes and improvements to the standard Trident mechanics will also be introduced!
Now you can find trident in Nether World. To do this, go to Bastion Remnants. This has a 60% chance of spawning in chests.
To get an Elder Trident, craft a regular trident and an Elder Guardian Eye.
You can also get the legendary Atlantis which is the golden version of Trident. To get this, simply combine trident with Enchanted Golden Apple.
Also, a pleasant surprise will be waiting for the player in the creative mode. There the author added a maelstrom weapon that strikes with lightning.
How to install Impaled
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: doctor4t, PyrofabTheModsmith