Starting with version 1.8.9, all the mods that worked on Grim3212 Core were combined into one large package. In turn, this package is divided into 7 categories.
Now players can get access to a huge number of additional API libraries that allow you to install many modifications using the corresponding core engine:
- The kernel is the main part that contains only the user manual
- Kitchen – food items, health-related
- Decor – decorative blocks
- Industry – for more complex mods, also includes various units working on the Redstone
- Head – different heads and weapons
- Utilities – small utilities for ease of play
- The world – different world generation and mobs
How to install Grim Pack
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.