Grim’s Transportables 1.19.3 modification will add horse-drawn carts for transporting several players at once, rails with teleportation function, as well as faster ladders for maximum comfortable movement!
Now you will be able to get rid of annoying slow wooden stairs, and you will also be able to move along with your friends a lot faster. Additionally, it extends some redstone mechanisms, for example, you can build a rail launcher that throws minecart.
- A Carriage can be hooked up behind a donkey or horse using a linker
- Storage Carriage – a carriage with a double chest of storage on it
- Launching Rail – when powered, launches your minecart into the air
- High-Powered Rail – when powered, speeds up minecart to maximum speed
- Iron Ladder allows you to ascend twice as fast as a regular ladder
- Linker used to link carriages to horses/donkeys and to set the destination for Tele-Sender rails.
How to install Grim’s Transportables
- Download and install Fabric with Cloth Config API (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: TheGrimsey