Hated Mobs 1.12.2 will add some annoying and scary insects to your game. There will be mosquitoes, they have a feature to wake the player at night if you don’t protect yourself from them (using friendly silk spiders).
You can also see giant spiders that live in their nests or caves, these monsters are much larger and stronger than ordinary spiders because their venom is much stronger. While exploring the world, you will sometimes come across eggs, infected leaves and cobwebs, all of these things are signs of the dispersal of these spiders.
How to install Hated Mobs
- Download and install Forge
- Download and install LLibrary
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 7, 8, 10:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.