Pokecube AIO (Revival) 1.16.5-1.12.2 is a remake of the Pokecube mod, where you will find more pokemons, a new combat system that allows you to use different tactics and terrain, as well as many improvements and bug fixes. Exploring the world, you can find the rarest creatures that can be caught in pokeball and then use it in epic battles.
This contains training books where you can learn more about how to catch pokemons, how to trade, and more. In order for the pokemon to move to the next stages, you will need to fight a lot. Additionally, some of them use the familiar Forge energy that is used in other technology modifications, so your pet can be an excellent source of energy for your mechanisms and also consume it to restore health.
How to install Pokecube AIO
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Thutmose_III