Here Hermaeus 1.16.5-1.14.4 is a mystical RPG modification that is based on the Laura series of The Elder Scrolls games! You will be able to explore various structures, perform mysterious rituals and summon quite dangerous bosses.
In the main game there is an Easter egg with collecting fireflies, but here you will need to collect all 9 masks and craft a powerful mask. Each mask has its own features and buffs but by combining it into one you can turn into the most powerful creature in the game. Additionally, there are about a dozen additional achievements that can be completed by exploring new mobs and blocks around the world.
How to install Hermaeus Mora
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.