Tombstone Revived – Simple Tomb 1.19.3-1.12.2 modification has hundreds of different settings and customizations that allow you to change the player’s death in all possible ways, for example, using a huge variety of new mechanics: charms, linking items to the player, teleportation to the grave, compatibility with other mods, and even a special magic system based on death!
This was mainly intended to generate a grave with resources at the place where the player died, but the author significantly expanded the standard idea and added a bunch of different bonuses.
- /simpletomb list Lothrazar
Print all player graves in chat for the admin
- /simpletomb restore Lothrazar 0
Place that selected grave 0 from the list back in the world, full of items
- /simpletomb key Lothrazar 4
Get a key for that selected grave 4
- /simpletomb delete Lothrazar
Delete graves for player
How to install Tombstone: Revived
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Lothrazar