With the Corail Tombstone 1.18.1-1.12.2 mod on the place of player death will be a tombstone with his inventory, which will be recorded his nickname, date and time of death. The player after spawn gets a personal key that allows you to see through the blocks the location of his tombstone.
Just craft one of the tombstones and carry this item with you to insure all resources, weapons and tools in the event of death. The more expensive the tombstone the more it can save resources and items. Starting with the 4.1.5 version, the Corail Tombstone mod now contains various themed tombstones that can be used during different feasts, such as Christmas and Halloween.
How to install Corail Tombstone
- Download and install the Forge
- For Rift version: install Rift
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Corail_31