Corail Recycler 1.19.3-1.12.2 mod will add a recycler functional block to your regular Minecraft that will be able to process most items (even damaged or enchanted) into a set of resources. This mechanism can work both in manual and automatic mode.
The extracted resources will depend on the rarity and material of the items. The recycler has a small random system that will give out a random number of main and additional resources. Now you will be able to save the most resources and spend more time on the gameplay.
How to install Corail Recycler
- For Rift version: install Rift API
- For Forge version: install Forge API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Corail_31