The One Probe 1.20.1-1.12.2 is another modification that is useful for new Minecraft players because it will help you get more information about blocks and it will make survival a little easier.
A cool HUD will be added to the game with hints and information about blocks, such as which tool to use to destroy, vanilla or from another mod, rarity, name, and biome. And this is a complete analogue of waila mod. The new HUD will only appear when you hold the probe.
How to install The One Probe
- For fabric version: install Fabric Core and Fabric API
- For Forge version: install Forge API
- For 1.10.2-1.12.2: install CompatLayer
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: McJty