This option focuses on adding tweaks and non-voting mobs, as well as cool, but already forgotten mobs, for example, such as Illusioner. In addition, Friends&Foes 1.20.2-1.19.4 will also add various additions, such as copper buttons and beehives made of different wood!
Many of the players noticed that the developers specifically do not add the ability to craft default items from new types of wood and also do not develop some very logical ideas for structures. But now with this mod, your survival will be filled with more than 10 new details that will update the vanilla gameplay, which will make it more comfortable and logical.
- Unaffected and exposed copper golems
- Glare flying in the lush caves
- Bee pollinating moobloom’s flowers
- Beekeeper with a new village structure
- Iceologer summoning ice chunk
- Iceologer Cabin structure in the snowy taiga biome
- Illusioner shooting villager with his bow
- Illusioner Shack structure in the taiga biome
- One beehive for each wood variant
- All four stages of the copper button
- Maulers trying to eat the chicken
How to install Friends&Foes
- Download and install Fabric or Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: faboslav