Improvable Skills 3 1.20.1-1.19.2 is a completely redesigned version of the modification that will allow your player to spend his experience on improving any of a certain list of skills, among which will be the speed of ore extraction, jump height and even attack speed.
Now you will get the opportunity to use your experience points more competently to upgrade your game character. This will make it possible to build mob farms that are used as experience loot. Thus, it is possible to significantly facilitate survival in the game world and bring a lot of entertainment.
List of Skills
- Accelerated Furnace: This skill increases the melting speed.
- Alchemist: This skill boosts the speed of the brewing stand.
- Attack Speed: This skill increases the strike speed of any tool/weapon.
- Cutting: This skill increases the speed of the cutting axe.
- Dense Skin: This skill makes your skin tougher against enemies (adds extra armor points).
- Dexterous Arms: This skill makes your tools and armor last longer.
- Digging: This skill increases the speed of the digging shovel.
- Enchanter: This skill decreases the minimal level required to enchant an item.
- Ender Manipulator: This skill reduces damage taken from the ender pearl.
- Experience Harvesting: This skill increases obtainable experience from mining, breeding animals, fishing, and killing mobs.
- Extra Health: This skill boosts your max health up to +20 HP (10 hearts).
- Fast Growth: This skill randomly applies bone meal to surrounding plants.
- Fast Swimmer: This skill increases the movement speed in water.
- Huckster: This skill reduces villager trading prices.
- King of the Ladder: This skill increases the speed while climbing on ladders.
- Leaper: This skill increases the height of the jump player.
- Luck of The Sea: This skill lures fish to your fishing hook.
- Mining: This skill increases the speed of the mining pickaxe.
- Obsidian Skin: This skill reduces fire/lava damage taken.
- PvP Protection: This skill decreases PvP-type damage taken.
- Sharp Arrow: This skill increases ranged damage dealt to any entity.
- Silent Foot: This skill reduces the radius of any vibrations you make.
- Soft Landing: This skill reduces the damage from falling players.
- Soul Speed: This skill increases movement speed on soul sand, but damages your boots as if they had the enchantment.
- Strong Fist: This skill increases melee damage dealt to any entity.
- Treasure of the Sands: This skill allows one to find treasures from the sand.
How to install Improvable Skills 3
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 7, 8, 10:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Zeitheron