Primal Winter 1.16.5-1.16.4 modification allows you to turn your entire world into a frozen wasteland, where the ground is covered with snow, and a very thick fog will appear in the air. Polar bears and stray animals will be generated everywhere, and ice peaks, icebergs, and even ice ponds may appear in all biomes. Can you survive in such difficult conditions?
Additionally, the author has redrawn most of the textures so that it has a snow theme, as well as snow always falls there. Going outside, the player will hear unusual wind sounds and it’s very cool to survive there.
How to install Primal Winter
- Download and install Forge (1.15) or Fabric (1.16)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.