ItemPhysic 1.17.1-1.12.2 mod will make the animation in the game more realistic. It contains more than 100 realistic animations, particle movements, additional elements on objects and some blocks, as well as other subtle improvements. The texture will get realistic physics and even look like real particle interactions.
For example, you can notice how the lava will no longer stand in one place, now it will really move down from the top. Additionally, It contains other 3d animations that are striking in their realism. Your gameplay will be filled with physical features that make survival and adventure much more diverse.
How to install ItemPhysic
- Download and install Forge with CreativeCore (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: CreativeMD