These shaders have many small features that you will not see in other shaders for Minecraft. The GLSL Realistic Physics 1.20.1-1.19.4 shaders are able to add different water depending on the biome, generate vapor evaporation of water, contain several variants of shadows for a single plant,
This is one of the few shader packs that pays more attention to small things. So you can add realism to the game even playing with standard textures. Any biome or NetherWorld will get more physics of rays, refraction of light on the horizon, well-designed shadows and many other features, more about which you can find out in the game.
Realistic Physics Shaders Screenshots
How to install Realistic Physics Shaders?
- Download and install Sodium or Optifine HD
- Download the shader pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different simplified or advanced, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with resource packs and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Unpack the “Zip” file in the “Shaderpacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- For GLSL Shaders: Click on “Shaders”, choose the desired Shader and click “Done”
- For OptiFine: In settings, click on “graphics options” -> “Shaders”, choose the desired Shader and click “Done”
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!
Created by RRe36’s