The GLSL 1.19.3-1.18.2 mod allows you to install shaders for minecraft. Shaders is a “script” for the video card, allowing you to add different effects to the game, for example, change the lighting, texture mapping, reflection and refraction. This mod only adds support for shaders themselves shaders need to download separately.
How to install GLSL Shaders
For the regular version
- Download the mod
- Run the file (If the file opens as an archive, then click the right mouse button and choose “Open with” -> “Java”)
- Click Ok – > Ok – > Ok
For forge version
- Download and install the Forge
- Install OptiFine HD
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.