Here Not Enough Animations 1.19-1.18 is a good modification that will add a whole set of different animations (Shaders) to the game. This can be seen from the third person, but some options also work from the first person, such as eating food, drinking potions, etc. All animations are very realistic, and the playback of one or another animation depends on the type of interaction and the type of objects your character is interested in.
Now you can watch as the character takes the minimap in two hands and looks through the contents. Riding horses will make your character keep the horse on a leash and also spread his legs more realistically. When a character uses a sword, he will take it out of the body kit on his belt, something like in real knights, and also puts it back on his belt when the sword is not used. Additionally, it contains smooth hand movements and crawling animation. And of course, the author did not forget to add animation of the rotation of the oars using the character’s hands, and not self-moving oars as it was before.
How to install Not Enough Animations
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: tr9zw