After the release of Minecraft PE 1.8 Beta, it became possible to change and add new animations for any standard mob or even for a new one. A team of several developers took up the development of animations for existing mobs.
- added hand movement for the Skeleton
- head movement for chicken
- animation of clothing movement for villagers
How To Install Addon?
Installation on iOS and Android devices is identical.
- Download a mod with the extension .mcaddon
- Then find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the “Resource Packs” and “Behavior Packs”, select the imported resource packages (addon)
- Enable “Experimental Gameplay”