This is a huge addon that can add to Minecraft PE 1.8 more than 12 varieties of snakes and iguanas. Survival will be more difficult, because day and night will add new opponents – reptiles.
New reptiles will add more realism to the game, because in the real world there are a lot of these animals. The best example would be the jungle, because they must be densely filled with different animals.
Features of Addon
- A new type of mobs
- There are pythons, rattlesnakes, swamp snakes and several species of iguanas
- Realistic models and textures
- Added movement animations
- Frightening sounds of hissing
- Realistic spawn
How to tame Snakes and Iguanas?
To tame them, you need to feed them melon. Wild snakes and iguanas are much weaker than tamed almost twice. They are a bit slower than other Pets, but the number of lives and poison attack will make them strong opponents for other monsters.
How To Install Addon?
Installation on iOS and Android devices is identical.
- Download a mod with the extension .mcaddon
- Then find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the “Resource Packs” and “Behavior Packs”, select the imported resource packages (addon)