This stunning addon adds a Minecraft PE a few new mobs of vampires and their various forms. They have their own textures, sounds and behavior. Vampires are able to spawn in the swampy areas, as well as attack the victims and infect them with their vampire blood.
How to find a Vampire?
To find a vampire, you will need to wait for the night, because they are like spiders and zombies. Vampires prey on humans, especially on villagers. To see their hunt, you need to be near the village or self-spawn vampire from creative inventory.
- Vampires are the new monsters, which independently produce their own food and reproduce
- Vampire has the ability to turn into a bat, which makes it very fast and maneuverable
- A vampire bite can infect the victim and after some time turn it into a new vampire.
How To Install Addon?
Installation on iOS and Android devices is identical.
- Download a mod with the extension .mcaddon
- Then find it and run, thus importing into the game
- Open the game and go to the settings of the world
- In the “Resource Packs” and “Behavior Packs”, select the imported resource packages (addon)
- Enable “Experimental Gameplay”