Chocapic13 1.19.3-1.18.2 shader modification is a new great mod which allows to use a highly customizable shading. This means that you no longer have to settle for boring textures of amazing Minecraft!
When this modification is installed, you can include a lot of visual effects that you seen in modern games into your game world. This pack is very professional and allows you to create a high quality textures. It turns your dull and boring world into a beautiful landscape full of wonders!
- Dynamic Time of Day cycle
- Physically plausible High Dynamic Range lighting system
- Shadows with variable penumbra size
- Variable density volumetric fog with shadows
- Volumetric clouds
- Water shader with water fog, reflections, caustics and refractions
- Screen Space Global Illumination (SSGI)
- High quality Temporal Anti-aliasing and upscaling (TAA / TAAU)
- Custom Nether and End with biome support
How to install Chocapic13’s Shaders
- Download and install GLSL Shaders
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.