Better Foliage 1.19.4-1.12.2 modification will change the grass and leaves in your game world. Now more leaves will appear on the trees, and short grass will be generated on the grass blocks. This will perfectly improve the vanilla foliage graphics, because you will be able to notice random models for grass stems that can be both thin and thick.
This will definitely appeal to fans of realism, because by improving the graphics in the usual ways, players will not be able to influence the 3D models of the blocks, but using this option you can get new elements on the surface of the blocks that perfectly complement the vanilla gameplay.
How to install Better Foliage
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- For 1.12.2: Install Forgelin
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.