With this Sanonasu’s Floating Islands 1.19.4-1.16.5 data pack, you can create your own cube world, which consists entirely of flying Islands located at different heights. These Islands have completely different biomes, and ore will start to be generated on them regardless of height!
This is a great world generator that will turn your ordinary survival into an epic and beautiful adventure between Islands. Some of them are connected by waterfalls, and there are also rare flying Islands with treasures, villages, and other random structures. The author took care of their size, so that large Islands are generated less often because such places are a great place to build a house.
- Ability to meet floating Islands with multiple biomes on the surface
- You can customize the list of biomes
- Islands are generated at random heights
- Blocks of common or rare ore are generated regardless of height
- The surface of the Islands has vertical chunks
- Such a world completely eliminates the massive space generation of the game world.
How to install Sanonasu’s Floating Islands Data Pack
Installation for Single Player
Here the developers have provided that the data packs can be set either in a new or in an already created world:
Method 1: Installation when Creating a New World
- Launch Minecraft
- Create a new world and click on the “Data Packs” button
- Drag the data pack into the Minecraft window. It must be a zip file or folder
- Click “Yes” on the confirmation screen
- Move the data pack to the right side of the screen by clicking the triangle on its icon
- Click “Done” and continue creating your world, and then click “Create a New World”
- If the data pack has the correct format, it will be included in the world
- The operability can be checked while enabling the cheats function, for example by entering “/datapack list enabled” and find an entry with the name: [file/your data pack file/directory name].
Method 2: Installation in the Existing World
- Launch Minecraft
- Select the world for which you want to install the data pack, click “Edit”, and then “Open the World folder”
- Open a folder named “datapacks” and place the downloaded data pack here. It must be a zip file or folder
- Type “/reload” (if you have enabled cheats) or press “F3 +T” keys if you are in the world during installation
- The operability can be checked while enabling the cheats function, for example by entering “/datapack list enabled” and find an entry with the name: [file/your data pack file/directory name]
- If that doesn’t work, just restart Minecraft.
Installation for Multiplayer
- Download the data pack. It must be a zip file or folder
- Open the folder of your server, then open the folder of the game world in which you want to install the data pack (the name of the default folder: world)
- Place the data pack in a folder named “datapacks”
- If the server was started during installation, enter “/reload” from the console as a level 3 operator
- If the data pack has the correct format, it will be enabled on the server. You can check by typing “/datapack list enabled” using the console and as a level 3 operator find an entry with the name: [file/your data pack file/directory name].