With this Sanonasu’s Floating Islands 1.16.5-1.16.4 data pack, you can create your own cube world, which consists entirely of flying Islands located at different heights. These Islands have completely different biomes, and ore will start to be generated on them regardless of height!
This is a great world generator that will turn your ordinary survival into an epic and beautiful adventure between Islands. Some of them are connected by waterfalls, and there are also rare flying Islands with treasures, villages, and other random structures. The author took care of their size, so that large Islands are generated less often because such places are a great place to build a house.
- Ability to meet floating Islands with multiple biomes on the surface
- You can customize the list of biomes
- Islands are generated at random heights
- Blocks of common or rare ore are generated regardless of height
- The surface of the Islands has vertical chunks
- Such a world completely eliminates the massive space generation of the game world.
How to install Sanonasu’s Floating Islands Data Pack
- Open the game
- Select the world in which you want to install the data pack, and click on “Configure”
- Click on “Open world folder”
- Open the “data packs” folder and extract the downloaded archive to it