After installing the Water Erosion 1.16.5-1.12.2 tweak-mod, water can gradually destroy some blocks, including: sand, gravel, clay, mud, grass, and rarely cobblestones. Each block has a unique resistance to water, but still over time the water will wash it away!
Now the landscapes will become a little more diverse, because over time, under the influence of water, everything will change. You can throw out water somewhere on the top and watch the slow process of creating a waterfall or river. This is very realistic and adds a bit of difficulty during survival, because the player will need to watch all the water sources and build a house somewhere further away from this dangerous phenomenon.
How to install Water Erosion
- For fabric version: install Fabric API
- For forge version: install Forge API
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.