Here Jicklus 1.19.3-1.18.2 is the long-awaited alternative version for the vanilla 16x resource pack. This is a very cool, absolutely solid pack without a clear link to a specific time of year. It looks very nice with additional light shaders, but even without this, you can get a more comfortable game, because a lot of new texture elements will be added.
The pack offers you the most convenient style, which for all its variety and high-definition images is very similar to the vanilla option. After installing Jicklus, many players no longer want to switch it to another default package in the near future. The most noticeable changes are contained in the textures for the ores, as well as the presence of additional pixels for all building blocks, new elements on the tool blocks, updated icons, and much more. Additionally updated skins for mobs from Caves and Cliffs Part 2 Update, redrawn ore blocks and added a thematic appearance for other Caves blocks.
How to install Jicklus
- Install Optifine HD (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack from the section below.
- Sometimes the authors create different resolutions, Bedrock (Minecraft PE) or Java versions, so choose the option that you like or that you think your graphics card can handle.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Optifine HD. You can try installing a previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Zip” file to the “Resourcepacks” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- Next, use step 14 to complete the installation.
- Launch the game client via the launcher.
- In the main menu of the game, click “Options” button.
- In the “Options” menu, select the “Resource Packs” button.
- Click on the “Open Resource Pack folder” button.
- Move the downloaded zip file to an open folder.
- Click the “Done” button.
- Your pack should have appeared in the left “Available” list, just hover over it and click on the arrow pointing to the right.
- This will move the pack to the right “Selected” list that displays the used packs or shaders and other addons.
- Select the desired resolution, desired addons and click the “Done” button again.
- Now it’s loaded and ready to use in the game world!