JJ Meteor 1.12.2 is a very funny modification adds the command /meteor. By activating this, a powerful meteor will fall on the earth at the specified location, which will leave behind not only a huge crater, but also an item lying in it, which you will specify in additional sets of commands.
Using a meteorite, you can have great fun , for example, to see how strong your house is or run it on a large city from downloaded maps. Meteor is very effective against large crowds of monsters, you can use this to quickly clear the place of mobs.
You can use the command to cause a meteorite to fall: /meteor x y z destroy second drop_item drop_number where
- x = x coordinate;
- y = the y coordinate;
- z = the z-coordinate;
- destroy = the force of the explosion (for lack of damage, enter the value 0);
- second = number of seconds before triggering command;
- drop_item = drop which will fall from a meteorite (example: minecraft:diamond or customen:customblock);
- drop_number = number of items
How to install JJ Meteor
- Download and install Forge
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.