With the Just Mob Heads 1.19.2-1.16.5 mod, the player gets a small chance that after the death of various mobs, their head will fall. You, as a hunter, will get the opportunity to collect all these trophy heads and put it in the right place.
The probability of falling for each mob individually, you can change it yourself in the mod settings. The author also added this feature for all new mobs from Nether Update. Additionally there are several commands to make it easier to collect the heads:
- /jmh reload – reloads all changes made in the “./config/justmobheads/headchances.txt” config file
- /jmh head list – lists all mob names of available mob heads
- /jmh head (mob name) (amount) – generates (amount) of heads from (mob name).
How to install Just Mob Heads
- Download and install Forge with Collective (Contained inside the archive)
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Serilum