With the All Mob Heads 1.20.2-1.19.4 data pack, you will have a small chance that when you kill mobs, along with the usual loot, the mobs ‘ head will also fall out! Moreover, this function is applicable to absolutely all vanilla mobs in minecraft!
Now you will have more uses for these things, for example other modifications use heads as ingredients to craft more powerful weapons, armor, or other magical items. Or for example you can try a challenge that will consist of a collection of heads from all existing mobs. This also works for Nether Update, so you can go looking for new Nether mobs and then collect them in one of your rooms.
How to install All Mob Heads Data Pack
Installation for Single Player
Here the developers have provided that the data packs can be set either in a new or in an already created world:
Method 1: Installation when Creating a New World
- Launch Minecraft
- Create a new world and click on the “Data Packs” button
- Drag the data pack into the Minecraft window. It must be a zip file or folder
- Click “Yes” on the confirmation screen
- Move the data pack to the right side of the screen by clicking the triangle on its icon
- Click “Done” and continue creating your world, and then click “Create a New World”
- If the data pack has the correct format, it will be included in the world
- The operability can be checked while enabling the cheats function, for example by entering “/datapack list enabled” and find an entry with the name: [file/your data pack file/directory name].
Method 2: Installation in the Existing World
- Launch Minecraft
- Select the world for which you want to install the data pack, click “Edit”, and then “Open the World folder”
- Open a folder named “datapacks” and place the downloaded data pack here. It must be a zip file or folder
- Type “/reload” (if you have enabled cheats) or press “F3 +T” keys if you are in the world during installation
- The operability can be checked while enabling the cheats function, for example by entering “/datapack list enabled” and find an entry with the name: [file/your data pack file/directory name]
- If that doesn’t work, just restart Minecraft.
Installation for Multiplayer
- Download the data pack. It must be a zip file or folder
- Open the folder of your server, then open the folder of the game world in which you want to install the data pack (the name of the default folder: world)
- Place the data pack in a folder named “datapacks”
- If the server was started during installation, enter “/reload” from the console as a level 3 operator
- If the data pack has the correct format, it will be enabled on the server. You can check by typing “/datapack list enabled” using the console and as a level 3 operator find an entry with the name: [file/your data pack file/directory name].
Created by: MLDEG