This is an incredibly tough Command Block, allowing us to try the lucky blocks without installing any mods. But it is necessary to remember that the blocks can be traps, monsters, and useful things for the game Minecraft.
How to use Lucky Blocks Command Block
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever