This is an incredibly hard command block, allowing us to try out lucky blocks without installing any mods. But keep in mind that blocks may contain traps, monsters, or useful items from the vanilla Minecraft game.
How to use Lucky Blocks
- Copy the command text from a file (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C)
- Launch the game and get a command block, to do this type in console /give @p command_block
- Put the command block on the ground
- Click on it right click and paste the command in the “Command console” (Ctrl+V)
- Activate the command block using the button or the lever