Macaws Trapdoors 1.19.4 mod was created specifically to fix one of the main mistakes of the game – it’s to diversify vanilla trapdoor options. Now you can use more than 40 new options that will fit harmoniously into each of your rooms.
Additionally, it contains trapdoors using which you can come up with a huge number of traps for other players. It also has a lot of compatibility with resource packs. With each update of the game, this option is also updated and varieties of hatches made of new materials are added, for example, it contains variations from: Oak, Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Acacia, Dark Oak, Crimson and Warped.
How to install Macaw’s Trapdoors
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: Sketch Macaw