Macaw’s Fences and Walls 1.19.4-1.12.2 continue the popular series of decorative modifications from the author of Make. This time the author thought about how to diversify the fences in the game a little. Using this, new versions of fences, walls and gates will appear in the game world, and, of course, all this is done in a beautiful vanilla style!
Now you can install and decorate using a wooden picket fence, a wooden palisade, a wooden fence for horses and a wire fence. This will perfectly diversify your home, and will also be able to protect you from most monsters. In addition, there are stone and bamboo options that will perfectly fit into your chosen biome.
How to install Macaw’s Fences and Walls
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: sketch_macaw