The Macaw’s Doors 1.19.4-1.12.2 modification will offer you new door options that will be able to decorate a building of absolutely any style! There is a large selection of wooden doors with windows, metal doors, fully glass doors, as well as doors for salons and Japanese shoji doors! Additionally, new blocks for portcullises, bamboo options and a pair of new metal doors have been added!
Now you can build a themed house in a certain style and you will no longer need to install textures to get rid of the standard boring doors. You will also be able to improve your interior doors, so that your home will be really stylish and beautiful.
How to install Macaw’s Doors
- Download and install Forge or Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: sketch_macaw