Here MC Dungeons Armors 1.19.2 is a cool modification that will allow you to put on vanilla armor sets from the new Minecraft Dungeons game developed by Mojang. Now you can not only improve the protection of your character, but also combine beautiful parts of the set so that it looks great with the skin.
Most of the armor can be found in the chests of different biomes around the game world. Each of the biomes has a greater chance to spawn themed sets. Right now, the game has more than 74 new sets of armor, ranging from Evocation Robes to mysterious Curious Armor. Most non-unique versions contain crafting recipes, and they are displayed in REI.
How to install MC Dungeons Armors
- Download and install Fabric
- Make sure that you have the “Java” application installed.
- Download the “Zip” archive from our website.
- Inside this is a “Jar” mod. It can also contain old and new builds.
- Select the latest version of the “Jar” file that matches the game version.
- Please note that some releases may contain bugs, incompatibilities with other modifications, and in some cases may cause conflicts within Forge or Fabric. You can try installing the previous build to fix this.
- Move the “Jar” file to the “Mods” folder.
- This folder is located at the following path:
Mac OS X:
/Users/Your Profile Name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
Quick way to get there: Click on the desktop and then press the combination of “Command+Shift+G” keys at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the “Enter” key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
Windows 11, 10, 8, 7:
C:\Users\Your Profile Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\
Quick way to get there: Press the “Windows” key and the “R” key at the same time.
Type %appdata% and press “Enter” key or click OK.
- The “Mods” folder is created automatically when you install Forge or Fabric, but you can always create it manually.
- Open the launcher and select the desired modloader.
- Launch the game and enjoy the new gameplay.
Created by: chronos_sacaria